- fit for BROADWAY - A health & fitness blog for Broadway, performers, singers, dancers, fitness fanatics, & health enthusiasts.
- Internet Movie Database - The world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content.
- MicheLee Puppets - Making learning with puppets fun and educational.
- Orlando Fringe - The longest running Fringe Festival in the United States, providing an accessible, affordable outlet that draws diverse elements of the community together and inspires creative excellence through the arts.
- Playbill.com - News, features, performance listings, and more for Broadway, Off-Broadway, London and Regional theatre.
- SAK Comedy Lab - A 200 seat improv comedy theater in downtown Orlando, Florida with nightly improv comedy shows most days of the week. SAK also houses one of the largest improv training centers in the USA.
- Tanya Wheelock - Central Florida based actress, singer, model, and friend.
- The Tourist Trap - Florida's only SAFD sanctioned regional workshop, offering stage combat and stunt training to students and working professionals each year in the month of February.